M: 513-262-9189 mobile
- License #:
Search. See. Welcome Home. Stephanie Cox. Bringing it all together
I am striving to transform peoples' lives through an innovative and expert approach to buying and selling homes. I deliver the proficiency of the deal, expertise of preparation, and the soft touch of connection and compassion with one-on-one attention. I believe home is the place where dreams are realized. I am detail oriented and organized, which are assets in managing an often-complex deal including price, inspections, lenders. etc. I am creative and expressive in staging, prepping, and polishing your home. I write vital and charismatic language describing your property so that people can quickly fall in love with your home.
I am a lifelong Cincinnati resident and think Cincinnati has so much to offer from local businesses to restaurants and exceptional state parks. I love hiking, kayaking, spoiling my two dogs, and spending quality time with my family. I focus on trust and support with a strong respect and appreciation for my clients. I find great joy in building long-lasting relationships.
When you partner with me, you gain access to Coldwell Banker Realty’s vast supply of resources, such as, technology, marketing and systems that will help you get the best out of buying or selling your home. We both believe that there is nothing more important than to help people fulfill their real estate dreams and mission.
- 2022- 2019 Expertise Top 20 Best Real Estate Agents in Cincinnati
- 2022-2020 Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent
- 2022-2020 BRAG Broker Agent Advisor Five Star
- Homesnap Excellence in Client Services
- UC Walk Ahead for a Brain Tumor Cure/Committee Member
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Member of Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Cincinnati Multiple Listing Services (Cincy MLS)
- CABR Young Professionals Network
- Registered Real Estate Appraiser Assistant in the State of Ohio
Education and Training
- (PSA) Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Hondro's College of Real Estate
- Tiffin University, Master of Business Administrative/Marketing
- Cincinnati State, Associate of Business Management & Administrative
- Three Rivers School/Diamond Oaks