POSITION YOUR HOME TO SELL
In real estate, knowledge is power. When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
Factors that Impact Your Home’s Value:
- Market Conditions – the current supply (or inventory) of homes for sale, buyer demand, interest rates and availability of financing, prices of recently sold properties, economic factors and seasonal demand
- Your Home’s Condition – location, age, size of the home and lot, floor plan and architectural style. First Impressions:The largest number of potential buyers will view a newly listed home within the first 14 days on the market, and the number will decrease as the days on the market increases.
- The Competition – the number of similar properties for sale and their prices, condition, location and financing terms
Factors that Do Not Impact Your Home’s Value:
- Original Price – what you paid for your house
- Needed Proceeds – the net cash proceeds you want or need
- Opinions – what friends and neighbors say your home is worth
MAINTAINING YOUR HOME
A home is the biggest investment most people ever make. Proper maintenance not only makes your home a more enjoyable place to live day-by-day – it also helps protect your investment for years to come. There are a number of checks, cleaning to-dos, and replacements that should be done every year – and it helps to have a regularly monthly schedule. See this months Home Care Tips, click here
STEP BY STEP
Selling a home is a complicated process, but as your Coldwell Banker®-affiliated agent, I will guide you through every step of the way.
- Step 1 — Pricing
As your agent I will prepare a comparative market analysis (CMA), which shows you what similar homes in your area are listed and have sold for, and go over it with you to determine your home’s optimal listing price.
- Step 2 — Preparing
Before your home goes on the market, as your agent I will recommend any needed repairs, staging or updates, help you with forms and disclosures, and set up a secure online account for all your transaction documents.
- Step 3 — Marketing
Your home will be listed on the MLS and marketed extensively to reach the most potential buyers. All inquiries from interested buyers online will be responded to immediately, and any feedback or important market updates will be shared with you.
- Step 4 — Closing
After helping you successfully negotiate an offer, as your agent I will assist you throughout the closing process — coordinating inspections, keeping you updated on the progress, reviewing documents with you and answering all your questions.
90% of American homeowners hire a qualified agent to sell their homes – and with good reason.